Elementary and Middle School
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT for the 2014-15 Year
NOW ENROLLING FOR THE 2014-15 YEAR!
PLEASE SEE FORMS FOR REGISTRATION:
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
1. Call or Email the School Administrator to set up a personal tour of the campus. We will show the facility, share information about our philosophy and curriculum, introduce the staff and answer your questions.
email@example.com or 619-420-6233 ext. 311
2. Set up a time for your child to come in and experience the school. Prospective students are more than welcome to come and “shadow” for a day in the classroom. They will experience the full day (or part of the day) with the classmates that would be in their classes throughout the day. If after the visit you feel that Pilgrim is the place for your child, pick up an enrollment packet and fill out all of the necessary paperwork, including the application. Your will need to bring in an copy of your child’s up-to-date immunizations and a Physician’s form will need to be completed by your child’s physicians. Click here to download the physician’s form. Click here for oral assessment form.
3. Return the completed enrollment packet with a check for the registration fee. At this time, we can also set up auto-pay for tuition, based on the most convenient time of the month for you. We are even able to split the tuition payments between two payments within the same month. Click here to download an authorization form.
On your child’s first day of school he/she will need:
1. The items listed on the grade-specific school supply list (available in the front school office or download on Class Page)
2. Two completed emergency contact cards
We offer Tuition Assistance to qualifying families via this application information:
You can make donations and payments online here.
You are also welcome to make payments and donations to the school electronically through the Simply Giving Program, sponsored by Thrivent Financial. You can download an authorization form by clicking here.